Work at Immanuel
If you’re looking for a great place to work – one where you can use your spiritual gifts and other abilities to help spread the gospel within the Inland Empire and beyond, Immanuel Baptist Church may be the right place for you!
We are currently taking applications for key positions on our team. If more detailed information is available, you may click on the job titles to view it.
Current Employment Opportunities
Part-Time Receptionist for Day School
Looking for personable, front desk associate to answer phones, greet families and visitors, process payments and assist our director and office manager. Some experience in the field would be an asset
Hours per week: 20 varied by day
- Greeting visitors/families
- Walk children to and from classrooms to parents
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Provide support to parents
- Assist in classrooms if needed
- Clear Live Scan and Drug Test
- Know Christ as personal Lord and Savior
- Agree with Immanuel’s doctrine, purpose, values, and mission
- Knowledge/Skills with MS Office suite
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to multi- task
- Extremely punctual
Please apply online here or pick up an application in the C Building Lobby on-campus.
Part-Time Positions at Immanuel Dayschool
Day School is now hiring a part-time experienced Teacher, Aide/Cook. Please apply online here or pick up an application in the C Building Lobby on-campus.
Part-Time Child Care Worker
Day School is now hiring a part-time individual who can work Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings as well as for special events throughout the year.
Child Care Teacher Needed
Part-Time Child Care Teacher
Day School is now hiring a part-time individual who can work during church and ministries activities. Please apply online here or pick up an application in the C Building Lobby on-campus.
Immanuel Baptist Church is looking to fill a full-time landscaper position. Please fill out an application here. For more information about the position, give us a call at (909) 425-1777.