How to access our content
Want to know how to access all our content and livestreams? Having issues with the livestream? You are in the right place! Scroll down for instructions!
How to Access our Media!
We here at Immanuel want you to be able to access our sermons as easily as possible. There are 3 main ways for you to get to our sermons and other content.
Our first and favorite way to access our Sunday and Wednesday sermons is by joining us live online for Sunday Services at 9:15am and 10:50am and Wednesday Service at 6:00pm. Here is how:
- At one of our service times, go to ibclive.org or click the “Livestream” button on our homepage.
- Answer our short pre-service survey and click “submit.”
- Type in your preferred username.
- Begin watching! Be sure to explore the many resource buttons and engage other members in the chat!
- Having issues? Scroll down on this page to see our troubleshooting instructions.
Our Roku Channel
If you have a Roku device, you can access our archive of sermons and ministry content all from the comfort of your TV or other supported electronic device. Here is how to access it:
- Press “Home” on your Roku remote.
- Scroll down or up and select “Streaming Channels” to open the channel store.
- Scroll down to “Search Channels.”
- Enter “Immanuel Baptist-Highland.”
- Select “Add Channel.”
- Select your preferred content and begin watching!
Our Media Archive
We have a special media page on our website ibchighland.org dedicated to hosting a searchable archive of our past Sunday sermons. Here is how to find it:
- Go to ibchighland.org/media or click the “Media” button on our homepage.
- Scroll down until you reach our search buttons, where you can search our archive by series, speaker, or book of the Bible! Look through the search results until you find the sermon you are looking for.
- Don’t want to search? Our most recent sermon is located directly below our search buttons.
- Click the play button and begin watching!
Having trouble accessing viewing our livestream? Please try the following steps if you are having technical difficulties:
- Refresh the page to allow the livestream to render for a while, also check the volume tab at the bottom.
- Find the “Gear” button at the bottom of the video and lower the resolution (240p is the lowest quality).
- Switching to another web browser could fix lag, i.e. switching from “Internet Explorer” to “Google Chrome.”
- Try our Facebook livestream if issues persist.
- Turning your router and modem OFF for 10 seconds then ON may help with your internet speed.