To all our students who are promoting into grades 1st, 6th, 9th, or College this month, we want you to know that we have you in our prayers and are
To all our students who are promoting into grades 1st, 6th, 9th, or College this month, we want you to know that we have you in our prayers and are proud of you! Before the 9am service on Sunday, August 9th, we will be honoring these students and introducing them to their new ministry leaders and teachers. To celebrate, we want to give free breakfast burritos to these students and their immediate families! Register here! Registration is required (deadline August 5th). Promotion Sunday activities begin at 8:30am, so please arrive a few minutes early.
Before you come:
- Read these instructions!
- Assess yourself. Please stay home if you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms or if you are considered an “at-risk population.” High-risk persons, persons recently ill, or persons with symptoms of COVID-19 as described by the CDC, such as a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell; or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19 should stay at home. If you must stay home, please join us for service online at ibclive.org
- Prepare for service outside by bringing water, applying sunscreen, wear a hat or bring a personal-sized umbrella, and wearing appropriate, but Summer, attire. Pack a lawn chair as well if your desired seating area requires you to or in case provided seating areas are full.
When you get here:
- Arrive a few minutes early and complete on-site screening and temperature check before entering seating areas at one of EZ up Screening stations we will have on campus. If you are new or need more info, stop by one of our information booths.
- Follow the CDC guidelines: Bring and wear your face coverings (masks) to cover your mouth and nose. Wash/sanitize your hands often, as needed. Avoid close contact, maintain distancing of at least 6 ft., with non-household family members. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Follow all signage and staff member instructions. They will direct you to the appropriate Screening station and entrance.
(Sunday) 8:30 am - 9:00 am
28355 Baseline Street