Our Outdoor Worship Service will take place on the Immanuel Ballfields with several options for seating including: Limited chairs provided on Zinn Field (first come, first serve) “Bring your
Our Outdoor Worship Service will take place on the Immanuel Ballfields with several options for seating including:
- Limited chairs provided on Zinn Field (first come, first serve)
- “Bring your own chair” seating at either ballfield (space available to bring your own beach umbrella on Clem Field)
- “Bring your own chair” seating under the shade of some of our parking lot solar panels
- Limited seating under provided easy-ups for those with special needs concerning being in direct sunlight (first come, first serve).
Before you come:
- Read these instructions!
- Assess yourself. Please stay home if you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms or if you are considered an “at-risk population.” High risk persons, persons recently ill, or persons with symptoms of COVID-19 as described by the CDC, such as a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell; or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19 should stay at home. If you must stay home, please join us for service online at ibclive.org
- Prepare for service outside by bringing water, applying sunscreen, wear a hat or bring a personal sized umbrella, and wearing appropriate, but Summer, attire. Pack a lawn chair as well if your desired seating area requires you to or in case provided seating areas are full.
When you get here:
- Arrive approximately 20 minutes early and complete on-site screening and temperature check before entering seating areas at one of EZ up Screening stations we will have on campus. If you are new or need more info, stop by one of our information booths.
- Follow the CDC guidelines: Bring and wear your face coverings (masks) to cover your mouth and nose. Wash/sanitize your hands often, as needed. Avoid close contact, maintain distancing of at least 6 ft., with non-household family members. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Follow all signage and staff member instructions. They will direct you to the appropriate Screening station and entrance for your chosen venue.
- Then, find your seat and worship the Lord with us!
More good news:
- Families with children can feel free to attend (children will need to stay with their Parent(s) or other Adult same household member at all times).
- We will have an area on Clem/west field for those who prefer to bring their own chairs/blankets/beach umbrellas to sit in.
- The He-Brews Cafe will be open!
Unfortunately at this time, there will be NO childcare/programs, family room, or other activities on campus on Sundays.
We are so SO excited to be able to safely worship all-together again and can’t wait to see you all there!
Would like to help out with the service? Sign up to volunteer at ibchighland.org/serve
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Immanuel Baptist Church
28355 Base Line St