Welcome to Immanuel’s Giving page!
Thank you for your faithfulness in giving your tithes and offerings to God. Immanuel could not be effective in fulfilling our purpose without you. It is the stewardship of your prayers, time, talent and money that enable us to reach people Jesus and minister to those in need.
Contributing to Immanuel Baptist Church:
There are many different ways to contribute financially to Immanuel Baptist Church.
1. ON SUNDAY MORNINGS AND EVENINGS.
2. DROPPED OFF OR MAILED TO THE CHURCH OFFICE.
3. A CHECK MAILED DIRECTLY FROM A MEMBER’S BANK. These checks are a result of members making online payments through their bank
4. THE DONATION OF STOCKS OR OTHER ASSETS. These types of gifts are most often contributed near the end of the calendar or tax year. Stock gifts are usually sold, while other assets are used directly in the ministry of the church if possible. If you would like to contribute stock or other assets please call the Finance staff at 909-425-1777 to arrange the transfer.
5. ONLINE GIVING (TRANSFER FUNDS ELECTRONICALLY). This option allows you to make a one-time contribution, recurring contributions or a combination of both. Encryption technology is used to ensure that your information is transferred securely. If you are interested in this feature, click on "GIVE" at the top of the screen.
6. TEXT TO GIVE. This option gives you the ease of texting a contribution directly from your phone. When you send your first text to 909-453-4050 just follow the instructions to set up your account. From then on -- EASY!
If you have any questions or concerns about online giving, contact Kate DeSantis or call the Finance staff at 909-425-1777.
Statements detailing contributions made during 2016 will be mailed before January 31, 2017.
The Finance staff is responsible for the stewardship of church financial resources. For questions or other information please call the finance staff at 909-425-1777.